White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie. Aaaaaah. Say it with us: “White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie.” Doesn’t that sound good? Now how about a White Chocolate Cinnamon Bun Crunch Macadamia Nut Cookie? We know it’s a mouthful – but what a mouthful!
Our White Chocolate Cinnamon Bun Crunch macadamia nuts are a perfectly paired combination of flavors – sweet, salty, and a whole lot of rich, creamy deliciousness. And when you put that into a cookie – well, that pretty much defines “Moan-a-licious”. If you’re in the mood to make a batch of cookies your family won’t be able to keep their hands off of, we recommend baking this twist on a classic white chocolate macadamia nut cookie.
White Chocolate Cinnamon Bun Crunch Macadamia Nut Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 ¾ cups all-purpose or unbleached flour
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3.5 – 4 cups coarsely chopped Hawaii’s Local Buzz White Chocolate Cinnamon Bun Crunch Macadamia Nuts
- Mix 1 ½ cups sugar, the butter, and eggs in large bowl. Stir in flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt.
- Add chopped chocolate-covered mac nuts. Mix in by hand until well combined.
- Shape dough into 1 ¼ “ balls. Mix ½ cup sugar and the cinnamon. Roll balls in cinnamon-sugar mixture. Place 2” apart on parchment paper covered cookie sheet.
- Bake 11 minutes or until set. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. (For softer cookies, bake for 10 minutes; for crispier cookies, bake for 12 minutes.)
Have you tried these cookies? Let us know what you think of our creation. For all of your gourmet macadamia nuts needs, check us out at Hawaii’s Local Buzz.